Welcome Back Three Rivers and Schoolcraft Link Learning Students



Hello


Bitmoji Image

I hope you all
had 
relaxing 
Holiday Break!

I know I sure did!

Please take a moment and share
How you Spent
your 
Holiday Break 😊

Class is back in Session!
Link Learning Centers
are
open 
Monday-Friday
8-3pm

To help with 
⛄Winter Gloom,
I have really cool 
Link Learning Swag Items
(including beanies, gloves, blankets, stuffed bears, t-shirts,
sweat shirts, planners, mugs, thermal travel cups and much more)!

To win a 
Super Cool Swag Item
All you have 
to do
is 
(be on my Success Coach Caseload)
and
reach your 
Weekly Goal!📆

The more weeks you reach your goal,
the
cooler 
the 
🎉Prizes!~
Clientmoji

Contact me:
Link Learning Center: 269-244-4656 (Call)
Mobile # 616-259-6399 (Text)
Email: kisaias@homeoftheshamrocks.org
Pulse and Google Chat








 

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!