Go For The Green!



Hello Students!! 

Through the coming months I am challenging you 

to

Go for the Green !!




If you turn your % to Goal numbers in 

Pulse

 to green,

I will happily gift you with a 

🎉 Celebration Bag 🎉

(like the ones shown above) 

full of goodies!
👇
snack time
You can come into the center to pick up your bag,

I can deliver it
or
I can mail it to you !!

Whatever works best for you !!

Questions?

Let me know! 

Bitmoji Image

Do You Need to Contact Me?

It's Super Easy

Link Learning Center: 269-244-4656 (Call)
Mobile # 616-259-6399 (Text)
Email: kisaias@homeoftheshamrocks.org
Pulse and Google Chat

Sessions are in Person or by Phone/Video Chat.
Let's Meet









 

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!