20 Days Until Winter Break/Celebration Bags


Hello
and
Welcome Back !

How was your long weekend?

Mine was very nice.

I spent plenty of time outside enjoying the sunshine and mild temps.

Did you do anything exciting?
(Take a moment and tell me about it.)

There are only 

20 school days 
(4 weeks)

until the

 2 week 

Winter Break !
(December 24-January8)

I am looking forward

to 

having 2 weeks off

How about you?

Any plans?
(I'd love to hear about them.)

As a reminder, I am still handing out 

🎉Celebration Bags 🎉

full of Goodies

to

students 

who 

meet their weekly goal!

Questions?

Contact Me
It's Super Easy

Link Learning Center: 269-244-4656 (Call)
Mobile # 616-259-6399 (Text)
Email: kisaias@homeoftheshamrocks.org
Pulse and Google Chat

Sessions are in Person or by Phone/Video Chat.
Let's Meet

heart mug





 

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!