Welcome to the Magic Month of October

Saturday is October 1
👻 🎃 

I Love Halloween !!

Do you like Halloween?

I plan for it all month!

I put Halloween decorations up in September.

I create my Halloween costume months in advance.

Are you dressing up for Halloween?


(Click 👆to Learn More)


Two of my favorite Halloween Movies are:


(Click 👆to Watch)

and

(Click 👆to See Where to Watch)

Do you have a Favorite Halloween Movie?

Will you watch Hocus Pocus 2?

Saturday is October 1

so let the 

Magic Month of October Begin!

Keep me posted on your October activities.

I can't wait to hear how you are celebrating 
this AWESOME month!

😀Don't Forget:

October 5th is Count Day for Link Learning students


or
You can Come into
the  
Three Rivers OR Schoolcraft Center 
Between 8am-3pm
(where lots of Delicious, Yummy, Awesome food will be provided) 






 Do You Need to Contact Me?
It's Super Easy!

Link Learning Center: 269-244-4656 (Call)
Mobile # 616-259-6399 (Text)
Email: kisaias@homeoftheshamrocks.org
Pulse and Google Chat










 

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!