Skate Dreams


Hello!

Did you know the new indoor Skate Rink in Three Rivers is open?

Do you roller skate or rollerblade (also called inline skating)?

I am an avid roller skater!
I have roller skated since I was very young!

My grandparents, father and auntie were all huge fans of rollerskating, as well.

In the 1950's they did competitive dance skating.


They taught me everything I know.

I have the best memories of roller skating with them.

I taught my 5 daughters what they taught me.

We go rollerskating all the time.

Usually we skate outside!

We really like street skating.

Here is a picture of us cheesing it up!

Ms Kelly and her Daughter



👉Skate Dreams👈

is
Located at 57550 North Main Street, Three Rivers, Michigan, 
the hours starting this weekend 
are as follows:


Saturday, July 9th, from 2-6 pm, 👉Skate Dreams👈 is doing a benefit skate for a young couple who were recently hurt in a horrific car crash.👈





Get out and have some fun skating this week!

Don't forget to tell me your skate stories!



As a Reminder,


The link Learning Center will be closed from 
July 1 to July 11.
All staff will be on vacation.

I hope you all have a really fun, safe and relaxing 4th of July Holiday!

What are your plans for the 4th?



**Link Learning Students,**
Please take a moment to fill out your 2022-2023 EDP
Your voice matters!

Completing this form will allow your educational experience to be more personalized while attending Link Learning. 
Personalizing your learning experience may include substituting courses, awarding credit, or removing credit requirements to better align with your career goals after high school!


Thank you! 

Bitmoji Image



 

Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!