What is your Favorite thing to do in the Summer?

What is Your Favorite Thing to do in the Summer?

(Click 👆to Take the Poll)


Hello-

 I won't lie, summer is not my favorite season.
 I prefer a bright foliage colored, blue skied, crisp fall day over anything that the summer has to offer. 

I don't mind kayaking in the summer. If it gets too warm, I can simply roll out of my 
kayak, take a swim and cool off.

I also enjoy seeing the different types of wildlife that live along the edges of our beautiful rivers here in Three Rivers.

I love catching glimpses of the 👉Bald Eagles👈that call our rivers home.

  I am grateful that we have so many kayaking opportunities with all the rivers and lakes in our surrounding areas, as well as the entire State of Michigan.

I've included a few of
the many options below.

-Liquid Therapy -Experience the relaxation and history of a canoe/kayak trip down one of St. Joseph County's many rivers. We launch seven days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Shuttle service available. Group rates available.

What is your favorite summer activity? Take the poll!


The first day of summer is June 21 !!

Have an Awesomely Epic Summer! 
Make great memories 
and 
take lots of photos! 





Chocolate and Vanilla tied in last week's ice cream poll 










Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!