Fishing !

I have fished for as long as I can remember. 

Fun Fact: I was born on a fishing trip! My parents, my grandparents, my auntie and my uncle were camping and fishing at Corey Lake, Three Rivers, Michigan (my family lived in Merrillville, Indiana about 2.5 hours from Three Rivers) My mom unexpectedly went into labor on the morning of September 30. 

Not being familiar with the area, my dad and my uncle had to hurry up and find a hospital.  Around 7 am that morning I was born at the old Three Rivers Hospital.

What a fishing story they all told throughout the years!

Do you like to fish?

Do you have a fishing story to share? I would love to hear it!

I have fished on all of the Great Lakes. 

Growing up, we use to spend Summers in Sioux Lookout, Ontario, Canada. We camped and fished off the grind about an hour from the town. We had all of our fishing and camping gear flown into the camping location by Floatplane. We rode in by boat. It was a lot of fun.

Every day we saw moose, bear, wolves, eagles and we caught a lot of fish.

If you would like to go fishing let me know! I know of some great spots right here in Three Rivers!






Popular posts from this blog

Check Out the Latest Editions of Connecting the Links and Count Day Information

Art Club-Tie Dye T-shirts!